Monday 4 November 2013

WARFARE PRAYERS 2

1.      Jeremiah 31:11- For the LORD will deliver Jacob and redeem them from the hand of those stronger than they.
·        Prayer- Father; come to my rescue and deliver me from every satanic power that is stronger than me in Jesus name.


2.     Judges 14: 6 -The Spirit of the lord came upon him in power so that he tore the Lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat.

·        Prayer- Father let your power come upon me and destroy all the satanic lion roaring against my destiny in Jesus name.

1.      Judges 15:14b- The Spirit of the lord came upon him in power, the rope on his arms became like charred flax, and the binding dropped from his hands.
·        Prayer- Father in your mercy let your Spirit set me free from every chain that the enemy is using to hold me bound. Set me free from the captivity of the enemies in Jesus name.

2.      Judges 16: 24- When the people saw him, they praised their god, saying, “Our god has delivered our enemy into our hands, the one who laid waste our land and multiply our slain”.
·        Prayer- father protect me and do not let me be delivered into the hands of my enemies in Jesus name.

3.      Judges 16:25- while they were in high spirits, they shouted “Bring out Samson to entertain us, so they call out Samson from the prison and he performed for them.”
·        Prayer- My lord I cry unto you today, do not allow my enemies to have an upper hands over me, do not let me become a toy in the hands of my enemies in Jesus name.

4.      Judges 16: 30b- Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived.
·        Prayer- My lord and my God do not let my glory meet me in the grave. Let not my fame comes after my death in Jesus name.

5.      2 Kings 1:9- 10- Elijah answered the captain, if I am a man of God, may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men! Then fire fell from heaven and consumed the captain and his men.
·        Prayer- Father let your fire of anger fall upon all my adversaries and those that have arrested my breakthrough in Jesus name.

6.      Isaiah 55:11- So is my word that goes out from my mouth, it will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
·        Prayer- Father; frustrate, disappoint, and paralyse every satanic power that is making your good words redundant concerning me and my situation in Jesus name.
 1.     Psalm 17:13- Rise up o lord, confront them. Bring them down; rescue me from the wicked by your sword.
·        Prayer- Arise oh lord confront all my enemies and bring them down, and rescue me from the wicked in Jesus name.

2.      Daniel 3:22- The king’s command was so urgent and the furnace so hot that the flames of the fire killed the soldiers who took up Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.
·        Prayer- Father Cause the satanic fire prepared for my destruction, backfire and kill all my enemies in Jesus name.

3.      Daniel 3:26b-27- So Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out of the fire, and the satraps, prefects, governors and the royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, or was a hair of their heads singed.
·        Prayer- Oh lord; help me to walk out freely and unhurt from every satanic coven that the enemy has put me In Jesus name.

Copyright prayeraltarbybolatito 2013.

Image- Google Image











No comments:

Post a Comment