Thursday 28 November 2013

PRAYERS AGAINST AFFLICTION

·        Esther 6:11- So Haman got the robe and the horse. He robed Mordecai, and led him on horseback through the city streets, proclaiming before him, "This is what is done for the man the king delights to honour!

·        Prayer- oh lord my God; in place of shame and disgrace, let your favour single me out for honour and promotion in Jesus name.

·        Joel 2:17b - Let them say, spare your people, O Lord. Do not make your inheritance an object of scorn, a byword among the nations. Why should they say among the peoples, 'Where is their God?

·        Prayer- spare me oh lord, do not make me an object of  scorn, don’t let people ask where is my God in Jesus name.

·        Jeremiah 1: 19- They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the lord.

·        Prayer- father fight my battle for me, give me victory in every battle and do not let my enemies overcome me in Jesus name.

·        Jeremiah 31:16- This is what the lord says: "Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded," declares the lord. "They will return from the land of the enemy.

·        Prayer- oh lord, do not let me weep throughout this year, let my labour be rewarded with bountiful harvest in Jesus name.

·        Jeremiah 30:19- From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honour, and they will not be disdained.

·        Prayer- father fill my mouth with songs of thanksgiving this year, and increase me in every area of my life in Jesus name.

·         ·        Psalm 138:8-The lord will fulfil his purpose for me; your love, o lord, endures forever--do not abandon the works of your hands.

·        Prayer- oh lord; fulfil all your promises in my life, do not abandon me in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 143:11-. For your name's sake, o lord, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble

·        Prayer- oh lord; for your name sake, preserve my life from sudden death and bring me out of trouble in Jesus name.

·        Isaiah 8:10- Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us.

·         Prayer-Lord, cause every strategy of the enemies against my life to be thwarted, and let their plan over my life fail in Jesus name.

·        Isaiah 3:10- Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.

·        Prayer- I decree today that it will be well with me, and I will eat the fruit of my labour in Jesus name.

·        Isaiah 43:19- Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

·        Prayer- father, do a new thing in my life, make a way for me where there seems to be no way. Do the impossible in my life and let people glorify your name through my situation in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 40:14- May all who seek to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.

·        Prayer- father, let those who wants to take my life be put to shame and confusion in Jesus name.



 ·        Psalm 40:17- Yet I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; O my God, do not delay.

·        Prayer- oh lord, think of me; do not delay to prosper me and deliver me in your kindness in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 43:1- Vindicate me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation; rescue me from deceitful and wicked men.

·        Prayer- father, vindicate me today and plead my cause against every ungodly friends, rescue me from deceitful and wicked men in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 91:10- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.

·        Prayer- oh lord, because I have made you my dwelling, do not let any evil befall me and my household. Do not let any disaster come near my dwelling in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 102: 17- You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favour to her; the appointed time has come.

·        Prayer- my father, arise and have compassion on me, for it is time to show me your favour in Jesus name.

 Image- Google Image















No comments:

Post a Comment