Sunday 20 October 2013

BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS 2


·        Ephesians 5:14- for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.
·        Prayer- oh lord, let your light make visible in my life all good and glorious things that the enemy have covered in darkness in Jesus name.

·        2Thessalonians 1:6-7a- God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you, and give relief to you who are troubled.

·        Prayer- father, you are a just God, pay back trouble to those that are troubling me, and give me relieve from every affliction in Jesus name.

·        2Thessalonians 3:16- Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

·        Prayer-father you are God of peace, give me peace at all times and in every way in Jesus name.

·        2Timothy 1:12b- Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

·        Prayer- oh lord; because I believe in you that you will guard everything that is entrusted in your hand, therefore I entrust my destiny into your hands, don’t let my destiny be truncated by the enemies in Jesus name.

·        Hebrew 1:9- You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.

·        Prayer- father; set me higher above my fellows and anoint me with oil of gladness in Jesus name.

·        Genesis 21:19- Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.


·        Prayer- oh lord; open my spiritual eyes to see what will put an end to toiling and struggling in my life in Jesus name.
·        Hebrew 1:9- You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.

·        Prayer- father; set me higher above my fellows and anoint me with oil of gladness in Jesus name.

·        Genesis 21:19- Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.

·        Prayer- oh lord; open my spiritual eyes to see what will put an end to toiling and struggling in my life in Jesus name.

·        Prayer- father; open my spiritual sight to see what will take me to a greater height of success in Jesus name.

·        Genesis 21:6- Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me”.

·        Prayer- oh lord; do a spectacular thing in my life that will bring laughter into my mouth, and let everyone that hears about it rejoice with me in Jesus name.

·        Psalms 6:10- All my enemies will be ashamed and dismayed; they will turn back in sudden disgrace.

·        Prayer- father let all my enemies be ashamed over my case in Jesus name.

·        Prayer- oh lord; cause every enemies that are after me be turned back in sudden disgrace in Jesus name.

·        Genesis 21:22- At that time Abimelech and Phicol the commander of his forces said to Abraham, "God is with you in everything you do.

·        Prayer-Abba father; glorify yourself in my life; let the whole world know that you are with me in everything I do in Jesus name.

·        1 Corinthians 3:17- If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.

·        Prayer- father I am your temple, in your mercy destroy anything that the enemy has planted into my life, which is causing retrogression and failure in my life in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 125:1- A song of ascents. Those who trust in the lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.

·        Prayer- oh lord; because I trust in you, cause me to be like mount Zion, let nothing shake me. Cause me to stand forever in Jesus name.
 ·        Psalm 138:8-The lord will fulfil his purpose for me; your love, o lord, endures forever--do not abandon the works of your hands.

·        Prayer- oh lord; fulfil all your promises in my life, do not abandon me in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 143:11-. For your name's sake, o lord, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble

·        Prayer- oh lord; for your name sake, preserve my life from sudden death and bring me out of trouble in Jesus name.

·        Isaiah 8:10- Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us.

·         Prayer-Lord, cause every strategy of the enemies against my life to be thwarted, and let their plan over my life fail in Jesus name.

·        Isaiah 3:10- Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.

·        Prayer- I decree today that it will be well with me, and I will eat the fruit of my labour in Jesus name.

·        Isaiah 43:19- Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

·        Prayer- father, do a new thing in my life, make a way for me where there seems to be no way. Do the impossible in my life and let people glorify your name through my situation in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 40:14- May all who seek to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.

·        Prayer- father, let those who wants to take my life be put to shame and confusion in Jesus name.


Image- Google Image









No comments:

Post a Comment