Monday 11 November 2013

PRAYERS THAT OPEN HEAVEN

1.     Zechariah 9:11: As for you, because of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoner from waterless pit.

·        Prayer- Father; because of your blood of covenant with me, free me from waterless pit of shame, failure, hardship, backwardness, and non achievement in Jesus name.

2.    Job 36:11: If they obey and serve Him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in pleasures.

·       Prayer- Oh lord; as I am serving you, give me the heart to obey you so that I can spend the rest of my life in prosperity and my years in pleasure in Jesus name.

3.    Amos 9:11: In that day I will restore David’s fallen shelter, I will restore its broken walls and restore its ruins, and I will rebuild it as it used to be.

·        Prayer- O lord; restore back to me every good things that I have lost, and reposition me to your original plan and purpose for my life in Jesus name.


4.     Genesis 41:41-42: So Pharaoh said to Joseph, I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Egypt. Then Pharaoh took his signet ring from his finger and put it in Joseph’s finger, he dressed him in robes of fine linen and put a Gold chain around his neck.

·        Prayer- Father; by your hands of divine elevation, elevate me to the height I can never think of, and decorate my life with your glory in Jesus name.


5.     Psalm 71: 21: Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.

·        Prayer- Father; increase my greatness and comfort me on every side in Jesus name.



6.     Genesis 41:44: Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, I am Pharaoh but without your word, no one will lift hand or foot in all Egypt.

·        Prayer- Father; let my word carry your authority, take me to the position of authority that you have prepared for me, and back me up with signs and wonders in Jesus name.

7.     Genesis 41:51: Joseph named his first born Manasseh, and said it is because God has made me to forget all my troubles and all my father’s household.

·        Prayer- O lord; bless me and cause me to forget all my troubles and distress in Jesus name.

8.     Genesis 41:51: The second son he named Ephraim and said, it is because God has made me fruitful in the land of my suffering.

·        Prayer- Father; cause me to be fruitful in this land and put and end to suffering in my life in Jesus name.


9.     Genesis 13: 17: Go walk through the length and breadth of the land for I am giving it to you.

·        Prayer- (Walk around) O Lord; as I walk through the length and breadth of this land, give the land to me as my inheritance, make me to flourish in this land (Mention the land) in Jesus name.
                      OR
·        As I'm walking the length and breadth of this land, so also will my greatness and fame spread around for people to see and glorify the name of God in my life in Jesus name.

10.                         Jeremiah 2:11: Has a nation changed its gods, even though they are no gods? But my people have changed their glory for that which does not profit.


·        Prayer- Father; in every way that I have exchanged my glory for worthless things of this world, in your mercy lord; retrieve back my glory for me in Jesus name.

Copyright prayeraltarwithbolatito 2013.


Image-Google Image









No comments:

Post a Comment