Sunday 10 November 2013

WARFARE PRAYERS 3

·        Joel 2:32- And everyone who calls on the name of the lord will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the lord has said, among the survivors whom the lord calls.

·        Prayer- oh lord, I call upon you today, deliver me from every problem and trouble that is hindering my breakthrough in Jesus name.

·        Matthew 15:13- He replied, "Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.

·         Prayer-oh lord, uproot everything that you lord did not plant in my life; that is causing failure in my life in Jesus name.

·        Matthew 21:1-2-  As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage on the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples, saying to them, “Go to the village ahead of you, and at once you will find a donkey tied there, with her colt by her. Untie them and bring them to me.

·        Prayer- lord Jesus set me free from every satanic altar that the enemy has tied me to in Jesus name.



 ·        Mark 1:40-42- A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, "If you are willing, you can make me clean."  Filled with compassion, Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cured.

·        Prayer- father touch me with your mighty hands and heal me from every affliction and failure in Jesus name.

·        Mark 9:21-25- Jesus asked the boy’s father, “How long has he been like this?” “From childhood,” he answered.  “It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us. If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”  Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief when Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the impure spirit. You deaf and mute spirit,” he said, “I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.”

·        Prayer- oh lord my God; rebuke every evil man and woman tormenting my destiny in Jesus name.

·        Hebrew 12:29- for our "God is a consuming fire."

·        Prayer- father you are a consuming fire, consume all my enemies in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 107:19- Then they cried to the lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.

·        Prayer- oh lord, arise and save me from every trouble and distress that I am going through in Jesus name.

·        Job 22:28- What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways.

·        Prayer- father, in your mercy grant me my heart desires, and let your light shine on my path in Jesus name.

  •      Psalm 11:6- On the wicked he will rain fiery coals and burning sulfur; a scorching wind will be their lot. 
  •        Prayer- oh lord, rain fiery coal and burning sulfur upon ever power that is holding me back from getting into my destiny in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 24:7- Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.

·        Prayer- father I decree in your name; let every gate that has been locked against my breakthrough be lifted today, and let your glory shine in my life in Jesus name.

·        Hebrew 1:13-To which of the angels did God ever say, "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet"?

·        Prayer- oh lord, lift me up and make all my enemies to become my footstool in Jesus name.

·        Hebrew 11:10- For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.

·        Prayer- oh lord, you are the architect of my life; you are the best builder, visit the foundation of my life and rebuild my life to the glory of your name in Jesus name.

·        11Corinthians 9:11- You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

·        Prayer- father, make me rich and never let me lack any good thing, so that I can be a blessing to others in Jesus name.

Image-Google Image




No comments:

Post a Comment